Your home insurance through Johnson comes with:
- Single deductible - Single deductible for claims involving both home and auto.
- Identity theft - You’ll have up to $30,000 in coverage to sort out an identity theft. You can use it for financial support while you get your credit and banking sorted out (even replacing wages if you miss work) or to cover legal fees or expenses, right down to postage or long-distance calls.
- IDT911 - The mess left behind by identity theft can be overwhelming and stressful. IDT911 provides restoration services and online access to help. They’ll help you protect yourself from identity theft too.
- Home Plus - Over 20 cost-free additional benefits.
- 24/7 claims - Claims are processed with care and concern, quickly and efficiently, 24 hours a day.
For even more value, you also get:
- 1 AIR MILES®* reward mile for every $20 in premium paid (including taxes).
- Additional savings if you buy two or more policies.
Like to get an idea of the cost? Get a Quote
We make it as simple and smooth as possible. Let us know a few details, and we’ll do the rest.
Johnson Inc.(Johnson) is a licensed insurance intermediary. Auto policies are primarily underwritten by Unifund Assurance Company (“Unifund”). Unifund and Johnson share common ownership. Auto insurance is not available in BC, SK, and MB. An alternate plan is available in QC. Discounts only available on policies underwritten by Unifund. Eligibility requirements, limitations or exclusions may apply and/or may vary by province/territory. AIR MILES® reward miles awarded only on regular auto insurance policies underwritten by Unifund. At the time the premium is paid, one AIR MILES reward mile is awarded for each $20 premium (including taxes). AIR MILES reward miles are not available in SK, MB, or QC. ®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Johnson Inc. (for Unifund).